RJC CODE OF PRACTICE POLICY
Yoshfe Diamonds International Ltd. as a member of the Responsible Jewelry Council (RJC) is committed the highest business standards of RJC Code of Practices.
A key feature of RJC certification is the requirement for independent third-party auditing of the management system and performance of YDI LTD.
The RJC certification system also establishes mechanisms for early identification of issues, corrective action, and enforcement methodology.
The YDI Ltd Best Practice Principals cover a wide range of sustainable development issues and is applicable throughout the supply chain, from rough diamonds to polish diamonds to the client.
As Members of the Responsible Jewellery Council, Yoshfe Diamonds Ltd is committed to conducting its businesses in a high ethical standard involving human rights, social and environmental considerations ensuring integrity, transparency and conformance with applicable law according to the following guidelines:
- YDI Ltdand all its entities will not engage in bribery and/or corruption.
- YDI Ltdand all its entities will not tolerate Money laundering and/or financing of terrorism.
- YDI Ltdand all its entities will adhere to the Kimberley process Certification system and the world Diamond Council System Of Warranties.
- YDI Ltdand all its entities will take measures to ensure the physical integrity and security of product shipments.
- YDI Ltdand all its entities will implement a grievance mechanism appropriate to the nature, scale and impact of the business, to allow interested parties to voice concerns about our product.
- YDI Ltdand all its entities will collect information for proper identification of customers / suppliers in line with the RJC / AML requirements.
- YDI Ltdand all its entities will respect the fundamental human rights and the dignity of the individual, according to the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- YDI Ltdand all its entities are committed to high standards of health and safety in all their operations.
- YDI Ltdand all its entities will adhere to their perspective working hours and remuneration legislation.
- YDI Ltdand all its entities will conduct their business in an environmentally responsible manner.
CEO -YDI LTD.